This is all you can expect for now from Electronic Arts at the gamescom 2017
At the EA Play last month, we already got some insight on the great projects of Electronic Arts. They presented some games where they hope that it will capture everyone’s imagination. If you missed out that event, you can watch it in the video at the end of the article.
Regarding the gamescom, Electronic Arts wants to deepen the impression we have about their games. They want to show us a lot more gameplay and videos, provides us with more news and give us some hands-on experiences live in Cologne. They promise that there will be a lot to see and test.
Here are the key points of the gamescom:
- EA Live Show.
- Tune in at EA.com on August 21 at 6:30 pm CET/9:30 am PDT
- Be the first to see new gameplay, live matches, and a few surprises as well
- Hands-on Gameplay.
- August 22-26
- Nearly 400 gameplay stations available to players within the EA gamescom booth
- Be able to get hands-on with Star Wars™ Battlefront™ II, Need for Speed™ Payback, EA SPORTS FIFA 18, Battlefield™ 1: In the Name of the Tsar, including some of the top mobile games like Star Wars™ Galaxy of Heroes and FIFA Mobile
- Live Entertainment.
- So much more to see and do at the EA gamescom booth
- Central stage will have entertainment throughout the event
- Gameplay deep dives, producer interviews, competitions, and more
- Game Changers.
- Top content creators and influencers will produce content right from the EA Business Lounge
- Capturing gameplay footage, making stories and streaming directly to you
- Content coming from Star Wars™ Battlefront™ II, Need for Speed™ Payback, Battlefield™ 1, The Sims™ 4, The Sims Mobile, FIFA Mobile and more
We try to bring you as much content as possible directly from the gamescom in Cologne. But you will also be able to follow everything on EA.com. For now, you can follow EA on Twitter, to get the latest news about what the teams are going to share on gamescom.