Try out Diablo III: Reaper of Souls – Ultimate Evil Edition this weekend for free
Diablo III: Reaper of Souls – Ultimate Evil Edition is already out since quite a while. Players are now invited to enjoy a free weekend on Xbox. You only need an Xbox Live Gold account to participate. The free weekend will run from July 27 up until July 31.
What can you expect from the Ultimate Evil Edition?
- Adventure Mode: A new game mode that gives players the freedom to go anywhere and slay anything
- Bounties: Randomised objectives that reward players in new ways for exploring Sanctuary
- Nephalem Rifts: Fully randomised dungeons offering endless replayability and heaps of loot
- Level Cap to 70: Formidable new spells and abilities that take players to new heights of power
- The Mystic: A powerful new artisan who provides heroes with loot-customization options
All console versions will provide a 4-player same screen and online multiplayer mode. You can either band together with your friends in front of one screen or multiple screens. You might also meet new players over the PlayStation Network and Xbox Live online entertainment network.
The game also introduces a new apprentice mode where higher players can boost low-level players. This makes it easier to play together. You can also send gifts to other players. In the mails, you can either send drops you found or so-called mysterious gifts that contain rare loot with the name of the player that receives the mail.
If you still only have the old version, you can transfer your progress of the old version to the new one. It can also be transferred from Xbox 360 or PS3 to the next-gen consoles.