Gigantic is an MOBA and third-person shooter created by Motiga, Inc. Players fight in intense PvP battles against each other. With an action-based combat system without auto-aiming and the possibility of summoning gigantic beast, it is filled with lots of action and surprises.
At the start of each match, players can choose between 16 different Heroes. Everyone has its own play style and uniqueness through their abilities. Through a well-defined talent tree, the player can strengthen his character. Furthermore, there are exotic weapons and hero skins to better define the player’s champion.
During a match, players can summon powerful creatures. For this to happen, they have to capture specific points on the map. Depending on the summoned monster, the players gain different benefits. But one thing is for sure, they will always have a huge impact on the game.
Players should always use the terrain to their advantage. In Gigantic, there are countless ways to do so. Sending enemies into dead-ends, hiding behind huge boulders, or just sneaking up on an enemy. All depends on the skill, a player can show.
- Status: Pre-Release (Open Beta: 2016)
- Genre: MOBA, TPS
- Developer: Motiga, Inc.
- Publisher: Perfect World Entertainment
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One
- Fast-paced and rewarding matches
- Very tactical approach on combat
- Unique heroes with their own set of abilities and upgrades
- A giant Guardian and other minions
- Great graphical display
- Feels a bit chaotic at times
- Only one game mode for now
- A rather small roster of heroes
- Every hero has to be purchased
- Matchmaking problems in terms of mixing up pros and beginners