From the creators of Lifeless Planet comes the new game Lifeless Moon
Three years ago, Stage 2 created the game “Lifeless Planet”. The game tells the story of a failed mission. Humankind wanted to set out for a new planet but things didn’t proceed like they expected. Now, Stage 2 wants to tell a bit about other events that happened before this game. In “Lifeless Moon”, they look at a mission that took place beforehand. There, two astronauts travelled to the moon, but for some reason, they ended up in a city they knew from earth.
The developers want to fund the game with a Kickstarter campaign. They want to raise $17.000 in Order to make this project come true. And so far, it seems to work out fine. In the first few hours, they already managed to gather $3.426 and there are still over 27 days to go.
The game features:
- Explore an awesome sci-fi world in fully immersive 3D through VR support. If you prefer to play without VR, you can still experience the game in all it’s cinematic wonder.
- Uncover the mystery of the Moon city and… other destinations.
- Traverse fantastic landscapes with third-person platforming.
- Solve strange and interesting first-person puzzles with motion controller interaction in VR mode.
- Hear professional voice-acting that adds life to other mysterious characters.
- Collect unusual items as well as text logs that dive deeper into the story.
We can expect the game next year with a playable demo being already available this year. They want to make it available for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One with the included support for VR.